ALL IN ONE MEGA PACK - CONSIST OF:
Retail Property Acquisition Financial Model/Business Plan Excel Template
Pitch Deck Template For PowerPoint, Keynote & Google Slides
Business Plan Guide and Business Plan Template in MS Word Format
Financial Dashboard in Excel To Track Your Business Performance
RETAIL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE PROFORMA TEMPLATE INFO
Retail Property Acquisition real estate waterfall model xls for startups or established companies is the right choice when they need to raise funds from investors or bankers and calculate funding requirements, make cash flow projections, develop budgets for the future years, or to enhance a business plan. Use Retail Property Acquisition real estate financial before acquiring Retail Property Acquisition business, and get funded by banks or investors. Unlocked - edit all.
Our versatile Retail Property Acquisition financial modelling template is the perfect real estate excel model for a small startup business that enables you to manage your financial plans and gives you an in-depth analysis of future cash flow excel spreadsheet and investor’s equity valuation by giving all related input tables and charts.
This model works best if you are looking for a professional Budget Financial Model which is simple and easy to understand while containing all the main metrics, then this model is for you.
As well as if you are looking to present the investment opportunity to clients or investors in a clean and well-designed manner.
The model is fully dynamic and allows for an extremely quick analysis of a Retail Property property, which is extremely helpful in high-demand markets.
This Retail Property buy, hold and sell acquisition model will help you to:
- Present main metrics of an investment opportunity;
- Measure operating, capital and financing costs;
- Present the cash flow of an investment;
- Create dashboard to present to the bank or clients;
- Run “if sold” scenarios which allows to choose the best sale date;
- Perform valuation of an investment property;
- Assess the feasibility of the refinancing option and an amount of take out;
- Assess a range of rental and exit scenarios.
The model consists of:
- Assumptions Tab;
- Annual Cash Flow for 10 years;
- Debt Schedule, which includes the refinancing and interest-only option for the loan;
- Dashboard with main metrics, charts, and graphs.
In addition, the model includes a detailed notes/instructions section which will guide you through the model.
- Cost/Square Footage (Sqm), Sale Price/Unit, Net Rental Revenue;
- NOI, Debt Service, Net Leveraged Cash Flow;
- NPV, DCF Valuation;
- DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit.
- Exit value for the property is calculated automatically based on NOI for a period and cap rate you assume in your projection.
RETAIL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REAL ESTATE MODEL REPORTS
All in One Place
This Retail Property Acquisition reit model will give the entrepreneurs financial assumptions regarding costs and income that can be brought together to get the business's full picture.
On this tab you can input main assumptions for your business: acquisition date, purchase price, operation start date, hold period, loan-to-value ratio, exit cap rate, sales expenses, occupancy ramp up period, and assumptions for the sensitivity analysis
Equity Waterfall with IRR hardles
Enter equity contributions for the General Partner and Limited Partner as well as 3 IRR hurdles
NOI & EBITDA
Net Operating Income and EBIDTA chart
On this tab you can input main property assumptions - unit types, count of units by types, sq. ft. per unit type, occupancy, rent per month per unit, other revenue per month per unit and reserve for replacement per month per unit.
RETAIL PROPERTY ACQUISITION REIT FINANCIAL MODEL ADVANTAGES
NOI based property Exit calculations
Capital Sources and Uses
Other revenue and expense assumptions
Skip the frustration of making custom Excel spreadsheets. Our real estate analysis software overcomes the limitations of Excel and makes it easy for you to create, analyze, and share a real estate proforma online. Plus, our online real estate analysis software is used by people all over the world and is constantly being improved and updated so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
Core Metrics: DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit