ALL IN ONE MEGA PACK - CONSIST OF:
Office Property Development Financial Model/Business Plan Excel Template
Pitch Deck Template For PowerPoint, Keynote & Google Slides
Business Plan Guide and Business Plan Template in MS Word Format
Financial Dashboard in Excel To Track Your Business Performance
OFFICE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE PROFORMA TEMPLATE INFO
Five-year Office Property Development pro forma excel template real estate for startups and entrepreneurs to impress investors and get funded. Key financial charts, summaries, metrics, and funding forecasts built-in. Created with the mind of the Office Property Development business. Used to evaluate a Office Property Development business before selling it. Unlocked- edit all.
Office Property Development real estate waterfall model xls is ideal for startups or an established firm. The right model to raise funds from investors or lenders builds financial statements and sales projections, calculate funding requirements and develop startup summary and budgets for future years. real estate development excel model also presents a highly adaptable framework to anticipate the expected cash flow projection template excel from operations and calculates the financial metrics related to investors and banks for acquiring funds and loans. Office Property Development real estate spreadsheets is not solely needed to make efforts and to attract funds, but it also plays a vital role to organize and analyze everything correctly from the beginnings.
This Inventory Control Software Cash Flow Proforma Template will help you to:
- Present main economics of an investment opportunity;
- Estimate rates of return and measure NPV for a Office Property Development;
- Measure operating, capital and financing costs;
- Present the cash flow of an investment;
- Perform valuation of an investment property;
- Assess the feasibility of the refinancing option and an amount of taking out;
- Assess a range of rental and exit scenarios;
- Assess a range of financing options.
The contents are as follows:
- Dashboard Tab: flexible acquisition and exit dates, mortgage financing assumptions, re-financing assumptions, acquisition costs, growth rates, and sale costs assumptions.
- The renovation schedule based on the number of units renovated and flexible timing of renovation.
- Equity Waterfall Tab: Includes 10 years of monthly cash flow, costs and revenues, IRR, Equity Multiple, Profit Margin, Net Profit, DSCR, Debt Yield, Operating Margin, Cash on Cash, NPV, DCF.
- Monthly Cash Flow: includes operating revenues, operating costs, NOI, capital costs (leasing fees and CAPEX), debt service, and net income.
- Annual Cash Flow.
- Rent Roll with a flexible number of units. Projection of the operating expenses and additional income.
- Project Financing with senior debt amortization, re-financing option, supplemental loan option, and mezzanine financing.
- Cost/Square Footage (Sqm), Sale Price/Unit, Net Rental Revenue;
- NOI, Debt Service, Net Leveraged Cash Flow;
- NPV, DCF Valuation;
- DSCR, Cash on Cash Return, IRR, Equity Multiple, Net Profit.
- Exit value for the property is calculated automatically based on NOI for a period and cap rate you assume in your projection.
OFFICE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE MODEL REPORTS
All in One Place
A well-developed and easy-to-use real estate development excel model. You do not to be a financial expert to design your start-up real estate cash flow model. Everything you need is the right set of financial tools, and our Office Property Development real estate excel will give you them.
On this tab you can input main assumptions for your business: acquisition date, purchase price, operation start date, hold period, loan-to-value ratio, exit cap rate, sales expenses, occupancy ramp up period, and assumptions for the sensitivity analysis
Equity Waterfall with IRR hardles
Enter equity contributions for the General Partner and Limited Partner as well as 3 IRR hurdles
NOI & EBITDA
Net Operating Income and EBIDTA chart
On this tab you can input main property assumptions - unit types, count of units by types, sq. ft. per unit type, occupancy, rent per month per unit, other revenue per month per unit and reserve for replacement per month per unit.
OFFICE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT REAL ESTATE SPREADSHEETS ADVANTAGES
Inventory Control Software Financial Model Excel Spreadsheet with a dynamic hard cost allocation based on a Bell-Shaped (Spiky, Medium, and flat) curve
Two layers of construction financing and a permanent takeout loan
Exit Property Sale Price is calculated on NOI and assumed exit cap rate
Dynamic equity financing: unlike an existing property acquisition where you only need to take your purchase price and multiply by certain percentage and get the loan/equity amount required, this model, trough clever formulae, works backwards to get the required amount and timing for Equity/loan funding.
Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) calculation